If you are intending to pursue an age group or open record, it is strongly recommended that you get in touch with our records officer via email@example.com ahead of your attempt. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the records published below, there may be records pending certification or errors in the publication.
- Age Group Records – Women (updated 21/06/2021)
- Age Group Records – Men (updated 07/10/2021)
- Progression of Age Group Records – Women (updated 30/06/2021)
- Progression of Age Group Records – Men (updated 07/10/2021)
Track (Frozen as at 31 December 2014)
Road (Frozen as at 31 December 2014)
- Record Application (.pdf)
- Record Application – Supporting information (.docx)
- Record Application – Supporting information (.pdf)
- Records and Rankings Guidelines
It is up to the athlete to formally apply for an ultra running record/s to be recognised. Please submit an application along with the Race Directors Certification and all supporting documents to the Records and Rankings officer.