Contributed by Nicole Paton, Alpine Challenge’s 100kms Women’s Winner Alpine Challenge was to be my last big race for 2017 rounding my goal of six 100kms races for the year. It’s one of my favourite races on the calendar. I love the Alps and spend a lot of time in this part of the world…
About The Author
Kate Dzienis is AURA’s marketing officer and editor of the digital version of Ultramag. She has been a print journalist for over a decade, and is also an active member of the running community, including Run Directing at Aveley parkrun just north of Perth, WA. In 2016 she represented Australia at the World Masters half marathon event, and is in training to complete her first ultra distance at the 6 Inch Trail event held in WA this December.
For all things Ultramag, contact Kate via email at email@example.com.
- A shining diamond of long distance
- Toughing it out at Alpine
- What it takes to crew an ultra
- Treating PTSD with ultras
- Alpine Challenge 2017 Race Director’s Report
- Beat the mental barriers in lap races
- History – AURA Magazine – Vol 4 No 2 May 1989
- It was a Hume & Hovell kind of weekend
- 6 Inch Race Director’s Report
- President’s Report for December 2017
- 2017 Event Results Nov-Dec