- This event has passed.
September 15, 2018 - September 16, 2018
Hosted last year as the Brisbane Track Ultra, at Queensland Sports and Athletics Centre on Brisbane’s Southside, the BUTTER24 will feature 24hr, 12hr, 6hr, marathon, ½ marathon and 10km track events.
Just for fun, we’ll also be hosting a children’s race with proceeds for both going to the Karen Masnata Legacy.
- All elecrolyte and race fuel provided by AAA Racing, courtesy of Hammer Nutrition
- Sleep space for runners and crew to take up if they need to leave the track
- Toilets and showers trackside
- ALL participants will receive a medal
- 24 hour runners will receive an event t-shirt
- Random draw prizes
- Space to erect small tents for crew
- Space for Gazebos/crewing equipment to be erected trackside
- Simple food preparation facilities for participants and crew
- AURA qualifying event
- Last track qualifier for Coast to Kosciuzko
- Electronic timing with participants wearing ankle or lace tags.
- Walking lanes assigned
Distances: 24hr, 12hr, 6hr, marathon, ½ marathon and 10km track events.
Where: Queensland Sports & Athletics Centre (QSAC), Kessels Road, Nathan, Queensland. This event will be conducted at the State Athletics Facility Track at QSAC. QSAC is located in the Brisbane suburb of Nathan, 10 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD and 20 kilometres south of Brisbane Airport. The State Athletics Facility features a certified, international standard 400m track with night lighting and was the main venue for the 1982 Commonwealth Games.
How long in existence: Inaugural event in 2017 (hosted by Brisbane City Runners).