Brisbane Trail Ultra
October 3, 2020 - October 4, 2020
The official Brisbane Trail Ultra™️
BRISBANE TRAIL ULTRA™️ BTU30, BTU60, BTU110, BTU100M. set in Brisbane’s stunning virgin subtropical rainforest hinterland.
We are excited to announce that in 2019 we hosted the inaugural Brisbane Trail Ultra and Festival. The Brisbane Trail Ultra™️ attracted over 540 entrants form all over Australia and the globe with entrants flocking to the event from Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, The United Kingdom, United States of America, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Estonia, New Caledonia, Spain and Malaysia.
Our events receive the following ITRA/UTMB points :
- BTU30 – 1 -1050 Vertical gain and loss
- BTU60 – 3 – 2740 Vertical Gain and loss (UTMB qualifying event)
- BTU110 – 5 – 5570 Vertical Gain and loss (UTMB qualifying event)
- BTU100 Mile – 6- 8050 Vertical gain and loss. (UTMB Qualifying event)
Enjoy amazing logistics or a trail running event. Our Brisbane Trail Ultra Festival is 20 minutes from an international airport and right on some of the best hotels in Brisbane. Our start line is a quick 20 min bus/car ride away.
Drop bags at the major checkpoints and pacers are allowed for the BTU100 Mile course and from the final Checkpoint.
Loads of amazing prizes, including
- $1000 for winning BTU110 winning female and male.
- 9 Dragons 2021 Entry for winning BTU100 Mile female and male for their 50/50 event.
- Ultra Trail New Caledonia Entry and Hotel Stay for 3 nights for May 2021 for 2males and females for the 110km event and 2 female and 2 males for the 70km event.
- Backyard Blister Entries.
- Le bent clothing, Fractel Caps, Squirrels Nut Butter anti chafe cream, Tail Runner accessories.
Entrants in the BTU110 will also receive a pair of La Sportiva Sunglasses in their race pack.