AURA’s 2019 Annual General Meeting will be taking place as follows
Date: Tuesday 28 April 2020
Time: 6:30pm Western, 8:00pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern
Note: Because of Coronavirus restrictions the AGM will be held only by electronic attendance
Electronic Attendance: Details as to teleconferencing arrangements will be made in the days preceding the meeting.
If you intend to attend electronically, please register here.
The following is the business to be tabled at the Annual General Meeting:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting held 11 April 2019.
- to receive and consider—
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee
- determine whether accounts should be audited.
- To elect the members of the Committee;
- Vice President
- Election of State Representatives (if required)
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription.
Nominations are called for the Committee positions as listed above, as well as two State Representatives from each State (see terms of reference). Please forward nominations to email@example.com. Nominations may also be advised at the meeting.
An AURA member may appoint a proxy to vote on his/her behalf. Fill in and submit the electronic form below.