AURA’s 2018 Annual General Meeting will be taking place as follows
Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Time: 6:30pm Western, 8:00pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern
Venue: State Library of Western Australia – Geographe Room – 25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth WA 6000
Electronic Attendance: Members will be able to attend electronically using the GoToMeeting tool.
Details on how to connect will be provided about ten days before the meeting.
If you intend to attend electronically, please register here.
The following is the business to be tabled at the Annual General Meeting:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting held 11 April 2017.
- to receive and consider—
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee
- determine whether accounts should be audited.
- To elect the members of the Committee;
- Vice President
- Election of State Representatives (if required)
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription.
Nominations are called for the Committee positions as listed above, as well as two State Representatives from each State (see terms of reference). Please forward nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations may also be advised at the meeting.
An AURA member may appoint a proxy to vote on his/her behalf. Fill in and submit the electronic form below.
ELECTRONIC FORM FOR APPOINTMENT OF PROXY – AURA AGM APRIL 2018