AURA’s 2018 Annual General Meeting will be taking place as follows
Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018
Time: 6:30pm Western, 8:00pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern
Venue: State Library of Western Australia – Geographe Room – 25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth WA 6000
Electronic Attendance: Members will be able to attend electronically using the GoToMeeting tool.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Access Code: 117-880-781
We recommend using the dial in by phone method in case there are internet bandwidth connection issues.
For electronic voting, please access this page during the meeting. Please make sure you are logged out of the AURA website. The password to access the page will be provided during the meeting if voting is required.
If you intend to attend electronically, please register here.
The following is the business to be tabled at the Annual General Meeting:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting held 11 April 2017.
- to receive and consider—
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee
- determine whether accounts should be audited.
- To elect the members of the Committee;
- Vice President
- Election of State Representatives (if required)
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription.
Nominations are called for the Committee positions as listed above, as well as two State Representatives from each State (see terms of reference). Please forward nominations to email@example.com. Nominations may also be advised at the meeting.
An AURA member may appoint a proxy to vote on his/her behalf. Fill in and submit the electronic form below.