AURA’s 2017 Annual General Meeting will be taking place as follows
Date: Tuesday 11 April 2017
Time: 6:30pm Western, 8:00pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern
Venue: State Library of Western Australia – North West Room – 25 Francis Street, Perth Cultural Centre, Perth WA 6000
Electronic Attendance: Members will be able to attend electronically using the GoToMeeting tool.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Access Code: 542-330-405
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
If you intend to attend electronically, please register here.
The following is the business to be tabled at the Annual General Meeting:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting held 15 April 2016 and of the special general meeting held 16 January 2017;
- to receive and consider—
- the annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year; and
- the financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year submitted by the Committee
- To elect the members of the Committee;
- Vice President
- Confirm or vary the amounts of the annual subscription.
Nominations are called for the Committee positions as listed above. Please forward nominations to email@example.com. Nominations may also be advised at the meeting.
ELECTRONIC FORM FOR APPOINTMENT OF PROXY – AURA AGM APRIL 2017