RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, OR JOIN FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND YOU WILL GO INTO THE DRAW FOR A GREAT PRIZE!
New members can join here, and existing members please log on and visit the Membership Account page to renew.
To encourage AURA members to renew their membership before the end of the year, we are running a competition where one member (or a new member) will win a free entry into any 2020 AURA-listed event (up to the value of $500), as well as $500 towards travel and expenses.
Which event will you choose? Click here to see the AURA listed events you can select from. The total prize value is up to $1000!
TO BE IN THE DRAW YOU MUST RENEW BY MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 31!
- Start Date : 1/12/2019
- Closing Date: 31/12/2019
- Drawing Date: 6/1/2020
- The prize draw will take place on Monday, January 6 2020 at 1800 WST.
- The prize winner will be notified by email and announced on www.aura.asn.au as well as the AURA Facebook page shortly thereafter.
- The draw will be conducted using the Third-Party Draw Service at https://www.random.org/draws/
- A single entry in the draw will be allocated for each new AURA member, or renewing 2019 member, who completes payment before midnight (EST) 31/12/2019, in the following membership categories:
- 2020 Full Single Membership
- 2020 Full Membership Senior (60 plus)
- 2020 Full Membership Junior (20 and under)
- Two entries in the draw will be allocated for each new membership, or renewing current members, who completes payment before midnight (EST) 31/12/2019, in the following membership categories:
- 2020 Family Membership Couple
- 2020 Family Membership Senior Couple
- Committee members and volunteers who are granted a free membership renewal, and 2020 Race Directors and AURA Volunteers Membership (Non Runners) are not eligible for the draw.
- The winner will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $500 towards the cost of entry to any one race listed in the AURA 2020 calendar (which can be found at here). If the entry costs more than $500, only the first $500 will be reimbursed. The reimbursement is for the race entry cost only, any additional items such as merchandise that are not included in the entry costs will not be reimbursed.
- The winner will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $500 to cover travel and accommodation costs associated with attendance at the event. This can include airfare(s), car hire, accomodation and fuel costs incurred in travelling to and from the event from your normal place of residence.
- The winner must submit copies of all receipts in order to make the claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize is paid as a reimbursement: receipts and proof of payments must be provided.
- The reimbursement claim must be submitted no later than December 30, 2020.
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
PICTURED: 2018 WINNER DAVID JONES RACING IN THE CLINT EASTWOOD LAST ONE STANDING EVENT ON AUGUST 16, 2019.